Have you considered Charter Yacht Ownership?
Owning a charter yacht is a clever and cost effective way of owning a luxury yacht.
Sydney By Sail (sister company to Performance Cruising Yachts, Australian importers of Dufour and Elan Yachts) has been established since March 1995 and has been successfully managing charter yachts and providing great financial returns and lifestyle benefits for their owners for the past 19 years. Sydney by Sail directly manages the commissioning process so you know it is done correctly to the factory specifications.
Sydney By Sail provides a range of sailing activities to the domestic leisure market, the corporate market and the tourism market, these include :
- Sail training to IYT International Yacht Training accreditation. IYT curriculum is recognised in more countries throughout the world than any other sail training provider.
- Yacht charter with a skipper or bareboat
- Corporate team building events, regattas and treasure hunts from 4 to 400 pax.
- Romantic overnight packages
- Daily sailing trips, twilight sailing, whale watching and coastal sails.
Approximately 80% of the time that a Sydney By Sail yacht engages in one of these activities, the yacht is under the control of one of our commercially qualified skippers. Therefore wear and tear is kept to a minimum.
What are the benefits of charter yacht ownership?
- Professional Management by Sydney By Sail
- Positive financial return meaning your boat makes money for you
- Year round dedicated cleaning and detailing services
- Comprehensive preventative maintenance program
- Unlimited access to your yacht when not used for charter
- Walk on walk off sailing
- Being a part of an exciting vibrant industry
What are the benefits of placing your yacht under management with Sydney By Sail?
- Secure berthing at the most convenient, secure location in Sydney. Sydney By Sail is based at the Festival Pontoon National Maritime Museum Darling Harbour
- Managing and performing weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance requirements
- Long established healthy award-winning charter business highly regarded by the local business community and an important part of Darling Harbour’s recreation
- Import agents for Dufour Yachts and Elan Yachts enabling substantial discount off the yacht purchase as you cut out the middle man
- Direct links to the factory for technical support, warranty handling and parts
- We direct management of the commissioning process so you know it is done correctly to factory specifications
- Direct management of the Commercial Survey process. Our wealth of knowledge in understanding the laws ensures a speedy process
- Sail training advice and tips
- Assistance with berthing
- Yacht delivery service should you wish to cruise somewhere like Pittwater, for example, but don’t have the time to deliver your yacht there or back
- Flexible management agreement that caters for your circumstance