We are pleased to announce we have a stock model on order that will make its Australian debut at the Sydney International Boat Show in July.
Enjoy superior quality fit and finish that only Elan do so well. The reason is simple, they employ real craftsmen and women in the construction of their fleet of luxury blue water cruising yachts and performance yachts.
Be the first to experience the new Impression 45.1 we have on order. Available in June and on offer with an extremely attractive price. The yacht comes standard with a very high specification and only requires minimal optional extras on top.
Hull # 136 complete with standard inclusions and the following optional extras:
Raymarine – autopilot, wind, speed, depth, vhf, Axiom 7 plotter 2 x i70 displays
One sails sail pack Dacron; tri-radial cut, full batten mainsail with Selden sliders, furling jib
Lazy bag with lazy jacks
Electrical windlass 1000W with additional battery (95Ah)
Anchor Lewmar “Delta”, with 50m galvanised chain
Windlass control unit with chain counter
Guard rail exits
Ocean swim platform
Contact us for further details,
Click HERE to see video footage of the Impression 45.1
New features include:
• Longer and wider cockpit,
• Defined by twin wheels,
• Split cockpit table
• Foldable sunbed.
• Two large cockpit storage boxes which can also be equipped with a grill, sink, or fridge.
• Open transom configuration or a closed transom option with a large swim platform.
• New windows into the back cabins
• The galley has been shifted forward for more spacious living, a more comfortable head, and a navigation table.
• Iroko veneer framed with solid Iroko wood was chosen as the main interior furniture material
• The Elan Impression 45.1 will be available in two cabin layouts, one more aligned with the needs of friends and family, and a four cabin layout for demanding charter groups.