Seventy years have gone by since the engineers and artisans at Elan decided to apply their knowledge and expertise to successfully launch a new division dedicated to yachts. Elan Impression yachts quickly became famous with cruising enthusiasts and charter companies alike, and they are known for their sailing characteristics, endurance, comfort features and craftsmanship.
The latest release from Elan is the Impression 45.1 – Evolution of a modern classic
New features include:
• Longer and wider cockpit,
• Defined by twin wheels,
• Split cockpit table
• Foldable sunbed.
• Two large cockpit storage boxes which can also be equipped with a grill, sink, or fridge.
• Open transom configuration or a closed transom option with a large swim platform.
• New windows into the back cabins
• The galley has been shifted forward for more spacious living, a more comfortable head, and a navigation table.
• Iroko veneer framed with solid Iroko wood was chosen as the main interior furniture material
• The Elan Impression 45.1 will be available in two cabin layouts, one more aligned with the needs of friends and family, and a four cabin layout for demanding charter groups.